Pests are pests, and they are not just annoying but can also cause deadly disease. That’s why it’s important to get rid of them as soon as possible at every cost. And in the process, we cause damage to mother nature by treating these pests with even more deadly chemicals. But not anymore. As people always advocate for organic products, many pest control companies have decided to go natural and start providing tips and tricks for organic pest control.
If you’re wondering what is organic pest control and is it really that effective, then dive into this blog and learn by yourself.
What Is Organic Pest Control?
As humans are becoming more conscious of their life choices, they always try to find a better alternative for everything. And pest controlling couldn’t stay away from it. Simply put, organic pest control is a process to treat pests with naturally occurring substances instead of treating them with man-made chemicals. By doing so, we are not only decreasing the manufacturing of such chemicals but also making the process of pest control more human-friendly.
Organic Pest Control also goes by the name “natural pest control”, “eco-friendly pest control”, and “green pest control”. As these names can often create confusion in people, we are here to simplify what organic pest control is. Organic pest control means getting rid of pests and rodents from your house using household items. It doesn’t necessarily mean you have to use all-natural occurring substances. Sometimes, vinegar is also used to treat bacterias and pests. Below, we have mentioned some of the household items that can be used as an “organic pest control” to prevent or get rid of pests and rodents.
Is Natural Pest Control Effective?
Natural Pest Control is mostly equally effective if not more effective than chemical-based pest control. There are various home remedies that can give you satisfactory results in controlling pests and that too by being safe. As there is next to none chemical used in organic pest control, you can totally be safe and live inside your home when organic pest control is going on. Below, we are mentioning a few household items that can be used as an organic pest control agent and their uses:
- Lemon – It can be used for getting rid of ants, spiders, and snails. The citrus nature of lemon keeps spiders away from your house. Spray it all over by mixing in water.
- Essential Oil – There are many oils like lavender, eucalyptus, and spearmint, etc that can be used in organic pest control.
- Vinegar – Due to its strong smell, it irritates ants and doesn’t let them form a navigation trail. You can also keep it in a bowl to trap fireflies.
- Salt – Salt is one of the most important items in your kitchen if you want to prevent ants and fleece from entering your house. Just sprinkle it near windows and doors and let the magic happen.
- Baking Soda – If you can tolerate a little mess, then you must add baking soda with some powdered sugar and put it where you see the roaches to get rid of them.
Book Organic Pest Control in Footscray
Organic Pest Control is one of the most effective and less polluting ways to get rid of ants and other kinds of pests from your house. If you’re someone who doesn’t have a lot of time or simply don’t want to do it, you can alternatively book an Organic Pest Control Footscray team to visit your house and get rid of pests for you. We work with full dedication and make sure you get the best pre and post-service experience. You can reach us for a free quote by calling our phone number @ 03 9068 0075.